Munro Financial Planners is a CFD broker offering trading in financial instruments using leverage. The broker has been providing financial services since 2012. The organization has more than 20 financial partners: CitiBank, Commerzbank, BNP Paribas and others. The footer informs about regional restrictions: the holding does not cooperate with residents of 39 states, including the USA. The agent’s main office is located in the UK.
Peculiarities of Munro Financial Planners
The organization provides access to a modern terminal and CFD contracts. Here are some facts about this company:
- it was founded in 2012;
- jurisdiction is Great Britain, the headquarters are opened in London;
- works according to the standards and in compliance with all the requirements of financial commissions;
- SSL certificate and strong encryption of user data;
- Technical support in 12 languages
- cooperates with traders from 50 countries, several tens of thousands, has 20 or more partners;
- the staff consists of 200 specialists;
First of all, the client should register an account with Munro Financial Planners. The procedure is quick and simple and takes 1-2 minutes. After that, it is recommended to immediately pass identity verification. To do this, you need to upload any identity card, such as a passport or driver’s license. Than you should confirm the residential address and verify the card if the balance will be replenished through it. The client also needs to cover up CVC. Munro Financial Planners requires KYC from every trader, as it complies with the AML&KYC policy. If the trader doesn’t complete it, the company may have problems from regulators.
Trading and chart analysis take place on a web platform, which is additionally adapted for mobile operating systems (Android/iOS). The terminal is intuitive, there should be no difficulties in learning and understanding. The platform supports pending orders, indicators, graphical and technical analysis tools.
Rates on Munro Financial
Munro Financial helps to start suggesting a suitable tariff. The company suggests such rates for traders:
- Beginner. Deposit from $100 to $5000. A limited list of instruments and leverage is limited to 1:20 – these are measures that reduce risks for new traders, aimed at helping to save capital at the start, as statistics show that most of their first money is lost. The rate includes technical support, training courses, monthly signals are sent. The commission is not higher than 2.5%;
- Silver. Starts from $5,000, but not more than $ 10,000. Leverage x2-x50, more tools for trading, webinars are added, signals are now given weekly, and reports are delivered quarterly. Commission 0.5%-2.0%;
- Golden. Not less than $ 10,000, not more than $ 50,000. Financial leverage is up to 1:100, commission 0.5-1.5%, there are additional assets, daily recommendations for transactions, support from a team member, trading sessions with a personal analyst. Platinum. All instruments, reduced commissions up to 0.75%, recommendations several times a day, reporting once a week, financial analysis;
Here you trade currency pairs, precious metals, indexes, Forex stocks. On home-page you can see a current exchange rate which helps to make a suitable trading strategy.
Most of Munro Financial traders leave positive reviews about cooperation with the company. Among the advantages, users note the absence of hidden commissions, a variety of payment systems, a quick withdrawal procedure and a wide range of trading tools. One of the disadvantages is the slow work of the technical support. Some users have problems with withdrawing funds, but the reason isn’t clear.
The company can be useful both for beginners and experienced traders. It suggests a wide range of tools and beneficial conditions for financial operations. The company will be a good platform for everybody who wants to earn money on trading.